British School of Commerce
The British School of Commerce (BSC) offers courses in a range of subjects such as finance, management, information technology and business leading to internationally recognised MBA, Degree and other undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The British School of Commerce is a division of the London School of Commerce (UK) Group of Colleges. Located in Colombo, BSC offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in business subjects.
Our aim is to help you achieve your goal of a high-quality education. Our courses are internationally recognised and extremely affordable, they will equip you with the study skills and business-orientated thinking critical to modern, global commerce.
Many of the courses we provide also offer you the chance to spend one or more semesters at our other overseas campuses, allowing you to experience life and study in a foreign country.
- Obtain a globally recognised British degree
- LSC, in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, is one of the largest MBA providers in Europe
- Transfer credits to our international campuses
- Experienced local and European faculty
- Excellent facilities
- Access to over 70,000 online materials
- Cost-effective, accelerated courses with fees payable in easy instalments
- LSC is a Highly Trusted (Tier 4) Sponsor with the UK Border Agency
- Join the LSC Group and be part of a global community of more than 10,000 students from over 100 countries