Master of Business Administration
The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
For Admission Enquiries call:
Nilmini: (+94) 777 310 672
Anoj: (+94) 765 484 411
Dilini: (+94) 768 532 598
About the course
The MBA programme is aimed at ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by a globally recognised British University. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK Master's Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
LSC is an Associate College of the University. Under the Associate College and University articulation arrangements, certain modules may be taught under the Academic Regulations of the Associate College. Any credit so obtained may be articulated into the final Degree Award of the University.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
- Marketing Management
- Managing Strategic Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Entrepreneurship
- Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing Management
- International Business
Students will be required to undertake one of the following options, subject to approval by their Programme Leader.
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Business Project
- Integrated Case Study
- Bachelor degree with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Honours degree, from a recognised university)
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age
- Appropriate level of Professional Work Experience