About British School of Commerce (BSC)
The British School of Commerce (BSC) offers courses in a range of subjects such as finance, management and business leading to internationally recognised MBA.
The British School of Commerce is a division of the London School of Commerce (UK) Group of Colleges.
Our aim is to help you achieve your goal of a high-quality education. Our courses are internationally recognised and extremely affordable, they will equip you with the study skills and business-orientated thinking critical to modern, global commerce.
Many of the courses we provide also offer you the chance to spend one or more semesters at our other overseas campuses, allowing you to experience life and study in a foreign country.
Benefits of being a part of LSC Group
- Obtain a globally recognised British degree
- Transfer credits to our international campuses
- Experienced local and European faculty
- Excellent facilities
- Access to over 70,000 online materials
- Cost-effective, accelerated courses with fees payable in easy instalments
- LSC is a Highly Trusted (Tier 4) Sponsor with the UK Border Agency
- Join the LSC Group and be part of a global community of more than 10,000 students from over 100 countries