Master of Business Administration Global
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
For Admission Enquiries call:
Dilini: (+94) 768 532 598
Jashan: (+94) 765 487 266
Nilmini: (+94) 777 310 672
Chamila: (+94) 777 310 723
About the course
The MBA is a flagship generalist management qualification designed to meet the needs of early career individuals and is structured to support your aspirations for fast track career progression through the development of leadership and strategic management skills and a contemporary understanding of business. The course combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas supported by the latest research in strategic management and leadership to develop business competence and strengthen confidence and credibility, providing you with the practical and theoretical capabilities to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment.
The first 120 credits of the taught elements are awarded by LSC. During this phase, students are given the option of transferring their credits to any of our global centres. Successful completion of the 120 credits will lead to the final stage of the MBA Global degree, which is awarded by the University of Bedfordshire.
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global business
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers at your class as well as LSC global experienced teaching faculties
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global culture and learning experiences by engaging with students from other culture background
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
Part One: Trimester 1
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
Part One: Trimester 2
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies (MBA)
Two options from the following menu
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Trimester 3 (Major Project Module)
(one option to be chosen from the following menu)
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Applicants Should be at least 21 years of age.
- Appropriate level of professional experience.