Master of Business Administration Global
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
For Admission Enquiries call:
DILINI: +94 768 532 598
NILMINI: +94 777 310 672
DULANI: +94 778 441 586
About the course
The MBA is a flagship generalist management qualification designed to meet the needs of early career individuals and is structured to support your aspirations for fast track career progression through the development of leadership and strategic management skills and a contemporary understanding of business. The course combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas supported by the latest research in strategic management and leadership to develop business competence and strengthen confidence and credibility, providing you with the practical and theoretical capabilities to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment.
The first 120 credits of the programme is fully taught and forms the LSC Postgraduate Diploma in Management. During this phase students are given the option of transferring their credits to any of LSC"s other global centres. Successful completion of the 120 credits will allow students to then transfer on to the final stage of an MBA degree (60 credits), including the MBA Global, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire.
Assessment on the LSC Postgraduate Diploma is entirely by coursework, using a variety of methods including presentations and written submissions, all very much focused on the solution of problems asset within a relevant organisational and cultural context. Assessment for the final stage of the MBA Global (University of Bedfordshire) is the Managerial Project, consisting of a Research Proposal and a Managerial Dissertation.
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global business
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers at your class as well as LSC global experienced teaching faculties
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global culture and learning experiences by engaging with students from other culture background
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
Part One: Trimester 1
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
Part One: Trimester 2
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies (MBA)
Two options from the following menu
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Trimester 3 (Major Project Module)
(one option to be chosen from the following menu)
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Appropriate level of professional experience.