Master of Business Administration Global
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
For Admission Enquiries call:
DILINI: (+94) 768 532 598
NILMINI: (+94) 777 310 672
ANOJ: (+94) 765 484 411
About the course
The MBA Global is a flagship generalist management qualification designed to meet the needs of early career individuals and is structured to support your aspirations for fast track career progression through the development of leadership and strategic management skills and a contemporary understanding of business. The course combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas supported by the latest research in strategic management and leadership to develop business competence and strengthen confidence and credibility, providing you with the practical and theoretical capabilities to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment.
The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by a globally recognised British University. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK Master's Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
LSC is an Associate College of the University. Under the Associate College and University articulation arrangements, certain modules may be taught under the Academic Regulations of the Associate College. Any credit so obtained may be articulated into the final Degree Award of the University.
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global business
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers at your class as well as LSC global experienced teaching faculties
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global culture and learning experiences by engaging with students from other culture background
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
Part One: Trimester 1
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
Part One: Trimester 2
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies (MBA)
Two options from the following menu
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Trimester 3 (Major Project Module)
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Appropriate level of professional experience.