Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
British School of Commerce Colombo would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased. Applicants who wish to apply for this programme may still do so by clicking on the apply now where they will be directed to the forms which are provided for application to the same programme which is now offered by the University of Bedfordshire and delivered in partnership with the British School of Commerce Colombo.
For Admission Enquiries call:
Andrew: (+94) 772 613 247
Dilani: (+94) 772 978 729
Dulani: (+94) 778 441 586
Anoj: (+94) 765 484 411
About the course
The programme covers the general business/management curriculum, with an opportunity to specialise. All students are encouraged to apply concepts learned as well as become familiar with theoretical paradigms.
The content will improve student's potential to manage and lead organisations effectively through development of abilities, extension of knowledge and understanding of a wide range of management skills, ideas and theories.
This programme is designed for students from a wide variety of backgrounds who are seeking international career opportunities through the development of their managerial abilities.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
Part Two: Major Project
- Integrated Case Study (OR)
- Business Development Proposal (OR)
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Applicants Should be at least 21 years of age.
- Appropriate level of professional experience.